Since smartphones have become one of the important devices that we all use in our daily life. It is therefore necessary to hide some of them from the eyes of others. Here are some methods to hide apps on Android and IOS devices:
Use an app to hide apps On Android
Enter the Google Play Store application store. In the search pane, type the name of an application that is used to hide other applications such as “Nova Launcher Prime”.
Review the search results, enter the applications you want to download, read the written reviews about it, and know its evaluation before you start installing it on your Android device.
Nova Launcher Prime
For the “Nova Launcher” application, for example, the user can press the application launcher and shortcuts, then to hide the applications and then press the applications that the user wants to hide.
If you do not want to change the application launcher in your phone, you can still hide the applications using the AppLock application, where you can put a password or fingerprint to unlock any application you want, or you can even hide pictures and videos.
How to hide apps on iPhone
Through this method, you can hide apps in a completely hidden private folder where you can show hidden applications only when restarting the iPhone, or you can search for hidden applications using the Spotlight feature that allows you to search all the contents of the iPhone, and here you can follow the following steps to hide apps in the iPhone:
- Create a new folder called hidden applications by long-pressing on any app icon until the programs vibrate and then dragging the icon over another program icon.
- Drag the programs you want to hide and place them inside the new folder. You can transfer more than one program to this folder and arrange them as desired.
- Open the folder for hidden programs. Drag the program you want to hide to the right, in conjunction with clicking on the Home button, then the program will disappear completely.
- Repeat the process for each program you want to hide.
How to hide apps on iPhone using the Siri voice assistant:
You can hide the programs in the following way:
- Activate the Siri voice assistant.
- Press on the app icon you want to hide.
- In conjunction with the long press on the program icon, press the Home button
- Move the app icon left and right until the program disappears from the main screen.
Here you will notice the disappearance of the app from the main screen, you can access it by searching for the name of the app in the search list only.
You can hide a specific application within the iPhone through the use of what are known as “Restrictions” that allow parents to hide some applications from their children, and here are the steps to use restrictions through the settings of the iPhone:
- Open the Settings menu on the user’s iPhone.
- Click on the “Screen Time” option.
- Choose content and privacy restrictions.
- Enter a four-character code, then re-enter it again to confirm it.
- Click on the Activate button that appears next to the Content & Privacy option.
- Click on the “Allowed apps” option.
- Choose the disable option that appears next to the app to hide it, when doing so the app will become invisible on the main device screen